A New Chapter Awaiting

For someone who's adjusted in a stage of life yet feels a new phase must begin, I dream of starting a new chapter of my life that would allow me to make more of my wishes come true. Sometimes I feel like a library book waiting to find its fitting spot in a bookshelf as long as it's the right size for it. When it finds its place, the book waits for a curious patron who'd be interested in the story that it possesses to come by and check it out in hopes of touching the reader's heart. In the end, the reader could become so enamored with the book that he or she will share its message with others and recommend it to other readers who'd be inspired as well.

As I eagerly wait for a new chapter of my life to start, I must use all my strength to discipline myself in exercising patience. But for me, that can be an exhausting thing to do because I yearn for change to take place while the waiting period is very long and dull for me. Nevertheless, I seek ways to lift my spirits up by pushing myself to make spare time for my passions in writing, art, acting and reading after I finish running my errands and complete my to-do lists. It gives me the resilience and optimism to walk through my inner personal storms, making them more bearable for me to push through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Positivity In Whatever We Find

She Held Him In Her Arms

Forgiveness: A City of True Happiness