I Was There - Woman Crying at 9/11 Memorial with Angel (9/11 Tribute)

Although a few days past the 16th anniversary, this is a sketch that I started and completed in honor of the 9/11 victims and their families. In this picture as you can see, a woman is crying at the memorial with an angel by her side, resting his hand on her shoulder because he, as a messenger and servant of God, shares her pain. As I had been remembering the event since the 16th anniversary passed, I had a thought to myself, "There is no doubt that a lot of people had this question in their minds, 'Where was God when this happened?'" Then the next thought that occurred was, "I was there." I drew this sketch not only as a tribute, but as a message that God is always there, and so are His angels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Positivity In Whatever We Find

She Held Him In Her Arms

Forgiveness: A City of True Happiness